Presented by the creator of MoM, Andrew T. Austin- author of “The Rainbow Machine – Tales From a Neurolinguist’s Journal“.
Andrew T. Austin is most noted for his innovative and creative approaches for working with clients and repeatedly demonstrates how change can be created in clients who are otherwise termed to be “chronic.”
Levels 1 & 2 lasts 4 days and are priced at £550.
Level 3 lasts 2 days and is priced at £295.
Book on to all 6 days and get the special discounted price of £795. Simply use the booking form below.
If you are a coach, counsellor, therapist, or anyone interested in helping people and want to be at the cutting edge of therapeutic change work and train with the originator himself, Andrew T. Austin, then this is the course for you.
Use the booking form at the bottoms of this page or you can send an email to: email@example.com
Please telephone/text Alan Johnson directly +44 (0) 7971 916 534 to have details sent to you.
Levels 1-2 gives the complete structure and outline of the Metaphors of Movement model and processes for working with clients using this approach.
Foundation – Day 1 – Introduction to the Metaphors of Movement Process
- Knowing where you stand – the starting point
- Full outline of the MoM process and session structure.
Foundation – Day 2 – Introduction to Metaphor Taxonomy and Creating Digital Change
- The Structure of Outcomes.
- The Obstructions: external rules and values.
- The Containers: container metaphors, inherited status.
- The Burdens: responsibilities and guilt.
- The Bubbles: beliefs and values
The Metaphoric Hierarchy – Day 3 – Introduction to relationships and creating analogical change
- The Elevations: status games and awkward positions.
- Relational Positions: where we stand in relation to others.
- The Fulfilments: emotional trading and transactions.
- The Hurts: emotional injury and emotional health.
- Working with common problems such as anger, anxiety, and panic attacks
The Metaphoric Hierarchy Day 4 – Symbolism and time predication in Metaphor
- Dream work and dream analysis.
- Introduction to Metaphors of Time.
- Introduction to Metaphors of Business and Money.