Presented by the creator of MoM, Andrew T. Austin- author of “The Rainbow Machine – Tales From a Neurolinguist’s Journal”.
Andrew T. Austin is most noted for his innovative and creative approaches for working with clients and repeatedly demonstrates how change can be created in clients who are otherwise termed to be “chronic.”
Levels 1&2 lasts 4 days and are priced at £550.
Level 3 lasts 2 days and is priced at £295.
Book on to all 6 days and get the special discounted price of £795.
Simply use the booking form below.
This is the advanced application of the Metaphors of Movement work requiring all participants to have previously attended levels 1 & 2.
Use the booking form on this page or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone/text Alan Johnson +44 (0) 7971 916 534 to have details sent to you.
Day 5 – How, Where & Why we Stand
- The Supports (anatomy and embodiment)
- The Supports (environmental): the ground on which we walk.
- The Cause: why we stand and what we stand for.
- The Leg Work: the relationship between the body and the ground.
- Symbolism, meaning and interaction.
Day 6 – All The World’s a Stage
- Stage, acting and performance metaphor.
- Peak performance.
- Multiple identities, masks and illusions.
- The personification of The Earth
- Chunking up the metaphoric environment to global proportions
- Anthropomorphisation in metaphoric symbolism.