£180 per person
Held in a small dusty hall this will be a two-day introductory workshop into the practice and techniques of magick. This will be primarily of interest to therapists and coaches looking to expand their understanding and skillset in personal development and mind training.
For many of you, this will push the boundaries of your comfort zones. What I want to do is introduce you to the reality of magickal practice, taking it out of the popular conceptions of the love and light, airy-fairy crystal hippy and the demonic looking weirdo with poor social skills who craves power.
The reality is that when you are starting out, there is just so much to learn and initially hardly anything makes sense. Additionally, the practices all look and sound really, really silly, and everyone feels more than just a little awkward and self-conscious when practicing them in front of others. But that is ok, you will be amongst friends
Here are the main points of what we will be doing:
Day 1. The Building Blocks of Magickal Practice.
- Theory: Introduction to magick principles: Hermeticism, rituals, meditation and symbology.
- Practical: The Lesser ‘Banishing’ Ritual of The Pentagram (LRBP) in theory and practice.
- Theory: The key magickal tools, their symbolism and function.
- Practical: The Middle Pillar Exercise, meditation and ritual.
- Practical: (If we have time) The Ritual of the Hexagram.
Day 2. Entering The Magickal World
- Theory: The nature and structure of tarot and the relationship to Qabalah (please note: this will have nothing to do with fortune telling or divination or other such nonsense)
- Practical: How to use magicians tables such as “777”.
- Practical: Creating and using Pathworkings.
- Theory and Practical: Evocation and invocation, focussing mostly on Solomonic magic.
Contact below to Book onto this experience