16 day course (for people who have done the 4 day Foundation Diploma)
October 2017- May 2108
20 day course- £1299
Includes attendance on a 4-day Foundation Diploma course in Spring or Autumn 2017, then join the Practitioner weekends from October 2017
It is then one weekend a month from October to May .
We can also make arrangements on payments. Please contact us for more information.
If you have already completed the foundation course, the remaining 16 days cost only £1199.
Enhancing NLP at Practitioner Level offers you opportunities to:
- Build upon the foundation skills learned and integrated on the Diploma Programme
- Understand how the language we use affects ourselves and others, and how to skilfully use language to positively influence yourself and others.
- Learn a range of powerful techniques and processes to transform restricting experiences and beliefs
- Have the choice and skills to achieve the changes you want and assist others to achieve changes they desire
Dates 2017-18 One weekend per month
Weekend 1 Working With Language
- Aspects of language and universal modelling processes, Meta Model, Conversational Change
Weekend 2 Accessing Unconscious Resources
- Milton Model– The language of influence, Logical Levels, Metaphors, Framing & Reframing.
Weekend 3 Working With Time
- Timelines, In time/ Though Time, Change Personal History, Release Negative Emotion, Phobia Cure
Weekend 4 Mid-Course Review and Integration
- Personal State, Outcome Setting, Rapport Revisited, Organic Belief Change, Collapse Anchors, Applying Logical Levels
Weekend 5 Replicating Excellence– Modelling
- Modelling Physiology and Thinking, Shadowing, Strategies, TOTE, Swish Pattern
Weekend 6 Working With Parts
- Behaviour and Positive Intention, Creativity Strategy, 6-step Reframe, Visual Squash, Create a Part, Alleviating Allergies
Weekend 7 Beliefs
- Changing Limiting Beliefs, Reimprinting Beliefs, Developing Empowering Beliefs
Weekend 8 Integration and Certification